Bilingual receptionist internship - 3 months F/H
Entreprise Yelloh Village Grands Pins
Type de contrat : Stage
Temps de travail : Temps plein
À partir du 01.06.2023
The European leader in open-air hotels, Yelloh Village is the favourite brand of French people for camping holidays, with around a hundred villages in France, Spain and Portugal.
A real resort with all the services on site, the Yelloh Village "Les Grands Pins" is set in an exceptional setting just a stone's throw from the ocean. For 60 years, this beautiful 5-star establishment has enabled a family clientele to spend beautiful holidays in the heart of nature, thanks to constantly updated facilities and a high level of quality and service.
Every day, we make memories for our guests and staff in a respected, beautiful, clean and quiet environment.
Our signature "artisans of happiness".
And our employees are at the heart of it all!
Key figures (opening of the campsite from mid-May to mid-September): 2,000 customers/day, 190,000 overnight stays, international clientele (80% foreigners)
20 permanent employees and 100 seasonal employees.
Description of the tasks
Welcoming the customer is a priority for our campsite. From the moment the customer books to their arrival at the campsite, everything is set up for a special welcome thanks to our smiling, multilingual and dynamic teams.
Your role will be to welcome a family and European clientele, to accompany them and to inform them throughout their stay!
Your daily tasks as a receptionist will include :
- Greeting international guests in English, German and French
- Ensuring check-in and check-out of guests
- Accompanying guests to their accomodation or pitches
- Informing guests in several languages about the campsite's services, activities and entertainment, with the aim of making their stay more enjoyable
- Learn to use the Property Management System (PMS)
- Record requests for technical intervention in accommodation
- Ensure courtesy visits and follow-up of the guests relation
- Maintain a clean working environment
- You have a 2-year degree in Tourism, Hospitality or Languages
- You are smiling, organised, a team player and have excellent communication skills
- You have some basic knowledge of French
- You speak fluently English and German
- Internship agreement required
- Gratification according to the legal minimum
- Possibility of accommodation on site in an individual studio (60€/month contribution required)
- Allemand - Niveau Bilingue
- Anglais - Niveau Bilingue
- Français - Niveau débutant